Redeemer Christian School offers financial aid through a number of primary sources. Arizona is blessed with amazing scholarships to make private education affordable for anyone. Please schedule a visit to the school office to discuss which options are best for your family:
1. AZ Tuition Tax Credit Program: You can apply to any and all of the School Tuition Organizations (STOs) that partner with RCS to receive scholarship funds for your student(s) tuition. After your child has been accepted and registered to RCS, you must complete an application at one or more of the STOs. The information they require may vary. Check out our primary partner, Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization at
–The STO will award scholarships based upon a number of factors including funds available and level of need. If you want others to recommend your child and most likely be the recipient of these funds, ask friends or family members to make a payment to the STO of your choosing and recommend your child as the beneficiary.
– Arizona donors receive an Arizona state tax credit for their donation to an STO in addition to a federal tax deduction.
–For a list of STOs that partner with Redeemer, click HERE.
2. Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESAs): An Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) is an account similar to a checking account with 90% of the state funding that would have been received by the school the student previously attended. This program was recently expanded to include significantly more students. Learn more about ESAs at http://www.arizonaschoolchoice.com/EDU_ESA.html
3. AAA Scholarship Foundation: The AAA Scholarship Foundation awards scholarships only to qualifying low-income and disadvantaged students (disabled and/or foster children), thus empowering parents to choose the best learning environment for their child. Learn more at http://www.aaascholarships.org/schools/arizona.
4. Redeemer Christian School Scholarship Fund: As a 501(c) 3 nonprofit corporation, all donations given to our school are tax deductible. Donors may give to this fund and recommend particular students. However, the RCS Scholarship Committee grants scholarships based upon numerous factors beyond the donor recommendation and has the ultimate authority on who receives available funds.