International Students are welcome at RCS!
RCS is approved by SEVIS to issue I-20s for international students desiring a Christian education at Redeemer Christian School.
International Student Program at RCS
RCS’ International Student program features the following:
- English language learning teacher expressly assigned to International Students.
- Intensive English language courses: vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, writing, speaking /listening.
- Oversight by English language teacher in other classes to provide assistance for academic success in other subjects: science, history, mathematics
- Personal mentorship and connections with faculty members concerned with the student’s well-being, adjustment, and achievement.
- Integration with all students of the school, to be a part of the RCS community.
- Cultural experiences and field trips
Steps to Enrollment for International Students
- Complete Application for Admission I-20 Student
- Submit $50 One-Time Application Fee
- Submit Materials from International Student Checklist
- Successful Skype Interview with RCS Principal or ELL Teacher
Upon successful completion of all materials and successful interview, RCS will generate an I-20 document and a letter of acceptance for the qualified student. Upon receipt of the I-20 document, the student can attend his/her interview for their F-1 VISA in their home country.
To provide time for processing, it is suggested to apply early for international student admission. Please phone the school office or email for information or assistance.
International Student Application materials are available below:
Pay International Student Admission Fee