Redeemer Christian School was founded in 1980 as a ministry to families who desire a solid, Christian K – 12 education for their children. Our school utilizes a historically successful model of learning: The Christian and Classical Program. Check it out below!
Unique aspects of our program include:
- Christ-centered curriculum oriented in teaching a historic, reformed biblical view;
- classical framework in its curriculum and methodology in the classroom;
- student service requirements;
- excellence in drama, oration, music, language, and art;
- subjects are interrelated and centered on Biblical truth.
RCS is an accredited member of Christian Schools International (CSI), a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and a member of the Association for Classical Christian Schools (ACCS).
For more information about Redeemer Christian School, please explore our website further, and contact us to schedule a visit. We look forward to serving you!