- Complete an ‘Application for Admission’
- Submit application and non-refundable $50 application fee to the school office
- Interview with the principal
- Student takes Placement Test or Readiness Test (required for Kindergarten). All tests are scheduled through the office and have a fee of $50
- Receive email, call, or letter of acceptance from the principal
Student Enrollment Requirements
- A child should have reached the age of five (5) years by September 1st of the Fall in which he would be entering Kindergarten (Exceptions may be granted by the Administration)
- A child entering first grade should have reached the age of six (6) years by September 1st of the Fall in which he would be entering first grade (Exceptions may be granted by the Administration)
Kindergarten applicants must pass a school-administered Kindergarten readiness test. Grammar school students, grades 1-8, will be administered an academic assessment by RCS personnel as the primary means of determining academic achievement. Other diagnostic or academic results, scores on standardized tests, or grades from other schools may be accepted in lieu of testing.
Immunization Requirements: Students are to comply with the Arizona School/Child Care Immunization Law. Requirements are available in the school office, or available on the Arizona Department of Education website.
Respect for Teachers and School Guidelines: The student must understand that the school is acting in loco parentis (in place of the parents) and therefore he/she is subject to the instruction and discipline of the teachers and administrators in their prescribed roles at RCS.
Student Desire: A new student entering the sixth grade or above must complete the New Student Questionnaire to attend RCS.
Parent/Family Enrollment Requirements
Professing Christian Faith: At least one parent/guardian must be a professing Christian, and must have a clear understanding of the biblical philosophy and purpose of RCS.
Family Cooperation: The parents/guardians must be willing to cooperate with all the written policies of RCS, assure that their child understands that he is subject to the instruction of discipline of the teachers and administration, and adhere to the terms of the Enrollment Contract, and terms in the Parent/Student Handbook.
Financial Responsibility: Parents are expected to uphold their financial responsibility in the payment of tuition and fees to Redeemer Christian School, as specified in the contract of enrollment. Families are responsible to apply for any and all scholarships of which they are eligible.
Redeemer Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin. The school does not discriminate against anyone, male or female, on the basis of race, color, nor national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies, educational policies, scholarship programs, or other school-administered programs