Redeemer Christian School is a private, independent, non-profit school. The school is funded by student fees and tuition, scholarship organizations (including STOs – school tuition organizations), ESAs (empowerment scholarship accounts), area churches and generous donors for the sustainability of this ministry. Tuition and Fees are listed below.
Application Fee (One-Time Fee)
- $50 Application Fee (Submitted with Completed Application, One-Time Fee per Family)
Enrollment Fee (Non-Refundable)
- $50 Student Readiness/Placement Test
- Establishes readiness and placement within our program.
- $320 Early Bird Registration Fee provides for:
- Student Textbooks, Curricular Materials, Consumable Workbooks
- RCS logo’d Polo Shirt
- School Supplies for K through 6th Grade Students.
- Science and Lab Materials
- Elective Fees for Grades 6 through 12
- Accessibility to Sycamore Education online school information and payment portal.